GDPR & cookies
|OCSESSID||technical cookie||Maintains a secure session for the duration of your visit.||This cookie is automatically deleted after the browser is closed.
It only retains current website connection informations.
No tracking of your activity is performed by using this cookie.
and prevents the cookie notification until it expires or is deleted.
We use your personal data strictly to fulfill the contract obligations following an online order. We will use the data to send you order information, to issue invoices and to ship your order.
In the normal course of the contract, your personal data is transmitted to:
- payment processors (inside EU)
- outsourced accounting service for invoicing purposes (inside EU, Romania)
- courier/post service for shipping purposes (Romania/EU/World, depending on your address)
The duration of processing (storage) for personal data is:
- online account data: 1 year from last access / order
- data from issued invoices: 10 years starting from the following year in which they were issued (in accordance with the local legal regulations in effect)
Access to personal data is done by authenticating into your online account where it can be viewed and rectified directly. Also from your account you can download all your data in a portable format. For deletion, restriction of processing and opposition to processing, please access your dedicated GDPR menu from your account page. Please keep in mind that the data present on the issued invoices can not be deleted or anonymized before passing of the legal retention period.
The authority to which you can file a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data is: dataprotection.ro
Please note that we do NOT operate any automated decision-making process based on customer personal data.